South Coast Challenge
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run!
An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
There are half challenge and 25km quarter challenge options–so make it your challenge, your way! Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
How to Take Part
For more information and to sign up please visit South Coast Challenge - Ultra Challenges
1. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
2. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline with no cost to the charity.
Price / Availability
Mixed Funding –pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km:Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km:Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km:Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
Moderate - Tough
Take on 25 km, 50 km, or 100 km, walk, jog, or run.