We are currently not running any raffles but keep your eyes peeled!
- The draw will take place on Monday 25th April at 3pm and will be made by a random number generator with two witnesses. Tickets will be drawn in order of the prize list above and winners will be contacted by email
- The winner has 7 days to claim their prize, or a new winner will be selected
- All funds raised will go to the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity, Charity Registration Numbers: (England & Wales) 1117794 and (Scotland) SC041898
- The raffle is registered by Portsmouth City Council, license number 21/02443/GALOTT. Person responsible: Robert Field, as a representative of Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity.
- We are committed to supporting your participation in our lottery safely and responsibly. Please see our Responsible Gambling Policy if you think that you or a family member are experiencing a problem with gambling
- All raffle prizes will be posted out to the winners on the W/C 25/04/2022. Collection can also be arranged, please contact email@example.com.
- The RNRMC accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or delay due to post. The cost of each ticket is £2.00. There is no upper limit on the number of tickets you may purchase.
- All tickets must be purchased on our JustGiving page. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on the sale of raffle tickets.
- To comply with Gambling Commission Rules, players must not purchase tickets using a credit card
- Tickets may not be sold on the street
- Tickets are not to be sold to, or on behalf of or by any person under the age of 18 years old.
- Any money received after the closing date, including late entries, will be treated as a donation to the RNRMC and will not be refundable or eligible for the draw.
- Winners will be notified via email and a list of winners will be published on our Facebook and JustGiving page.
- The result of the raffle draw is final
- Staff members of the RNRMC and their immediate families are excluded from entering the raffle
- You must ensure you follow the instructions on the JustGiving page and tick the box to share your contact details. If you donate anonymously by accident, please email proof of donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to accept any entries without a valid email address.
- The deadline for entries on the JustGiving site is Thursday 21st April at 11.59pm.
- All proceeds, after the deduction of prizes and expenses, shall be deemed as a donation to the RNRMC
- Donations made not in equal pounds will be rounded down to the nearest £1 when calculating the number of entries. E.g. If you donate £3.80, you will only receive one entry into the draw and the remainder will be treated as a donation.
- The RNRMC Raffle is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland. No entrants are allowed from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man as they are covered by their own gambling laws
The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity (‘RNRMC’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The RNRMC promises to safely process and store your personal data. The personal information that you provide will remain private and will only be added to our database for the purposes of the raffle, unless you give permission otherwise.
If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, BeGambleAware is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit BeGambleAware. See our Responsible Gambling Policy for more.