Lake District Challenge
Back again for 2022-walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace.
Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge-suitable for all experience levels-and you'll get the best support& hospitality all the way. Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal.
From there it's a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves-with some stunning views en route-before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Push yourself further-100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
How to Take Part
For more information and to sign up please visit Lake District Challenge - Ultra Challenges
1. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
2. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline with no cost to the charity.
Price / Availability
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km:Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km:Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km:Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
Moderate - Tough
Take on 25 km, 50 km, or 100 km, walk, jog, or run.