London 2 Brighton Action Challenge
Richmond, West London, Saturday morning and 100's of excited Challengers eagerly await the start in the tented village. There’s 100km of paths and trails, the North Downs, South Downs and some wonderful Sussex countryside before the coastline comes into view and the welcome finish line awaits down the home straight of Brighton Racecourse.
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be amazing and only finishes when you've had time to reflect on your achievement. With some training and determination, anyone can conquer London to Brighton. Join us!
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- 66% off road 100km route
- 'Half' Challenge options (1st /2nd)
- New Quarter Challenge option
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Halfway Camping option available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 25, 56, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Brighton Racecourse finish
- Medal, T-shirt and a glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses to Brighton station
How To Join
You pay an initial registration fee online - and is per person for individuals and each team member. This secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
- Full Challenge - £70 reg fee & £395 fundraising target
- Half Challenge - £50 reg fee & £275 fundraising target
- Quarter Challenge - £40 reg fee & £150 fundraising target
To register your interest and receive a fundraising pack, submit an enquiry form. (found below)
For more information about this event, or general fundraising, visit our Fundraising Help page.
Price / Availability
Cost of entry £5-198
Fundraising target £119-595 (entry may be withdrawn if target not met)
Tough - Extreme
You can choose to do a full challenge, half challenge or quarter challenge.