Isle of Wight Challenge
Great challenges need great settings-and none are better than the Island's coastal path.
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight Challenge in 2022 - and go all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also-there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
How to Take Part
For more information and to sign up please visit Isle of Wight Challenge - Ultra Challenges
1. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
2. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline with no cost to the charity.
Price / Availability
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km:Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km:Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km:Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
Moderate - Tough
Take on the Coastal Path, Walk, Jog, or Run. Full, Half & Quarter Options.