Isle of Wight Action challenge
England's largest island provides a great backdrop for an amazing challenge - and is surprisingly accessible from the mainland. Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance, the journey will be unforgettable. The start is in Chale - so the dramatic southern coastline is experienced in daylight - there's half & quarter distance options - with a challenge Base Camp for those up for camping before setting off.
With some training, determination, and our support - anyone can take on the Isle of Wight. Push yourself further in 2017.
- Full Challenge (106km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~53km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle bus from finish
How To Join
To join, you pay an initial registration fee online - and is per person for individuals & each team member. This secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
- Full Island Challenge - £70 Reg Fee & £395 Minimum Fundraising
- Half Island Challenge - £50 Reg Fee & £275 Minimum Fundraising
- Quarter Island Challenge - £40 Reg Fee & £150 Minimum Fundraising
To register your interest and receive a fundraising pack, submit an enquiry form. (found below)
For more information about this event, or general fundraising, visit our Fundraising Help page.
Price / Availability
Cost of entry £5-198
Fundraising target £119-595 (entry may be withdrawn if target not met)
Tough - Extreme
You can choose to do a full, half or quarter challenge.