Ultra Challenge - Iceland Challenge 2017 Join 150 adventurers to take on this unique Challenge with 2 marathon style treks in 2 Days with wilderness camping. Stunning landscape along the famous Laugavegurinn Trail with varied terrain & a real sense of achievement as we cross the finish line and celebrate. You'll encounter mountains of every colour, spectacular glaciers, roaring hot springs, and river crossings to navigate that will test stamina & adaptability as it's a tough trek each day with some big hills! You'll be fully supported by our team, from a pre challenge briefing, a Spring training walk, organising flights, logistics, guiding you on the trek, to campsite hospitality. Push yourself - and join us for an amazing adventure that you'll never forget. 2 marathon Treks over 2 Days 4 Day Adventure - door to door! 2 nights Camping 1 night - Hotel & Celebration Meal Mountain guides & Rest Stops Drinks, snacks & hot meals enroute Medics & all-terrain support Jeeps Optional 2 day Sightseeing Extension Spring Training Trek option to get fit! Fundraise for a Charity or Self Fund FREE place on one of our 50km UK Ultra's The Itinerary: Day 1 - Sun 27 August - Arrive Iceland Depart London on group flights Arrive Reykjavik or meet at airport (if own flights) Coach transfer to South Iceland Camp in Afangagil. Briefing, dinner & sleep! Day 2 - Mon 28 August - 0-42km Early start & first trek begins 2 rest stops & lunch en route Trek to campsite in Hrafntinnusker Dinner, briefing & sleep Day 3 - Tue 29 August - 42-84km Very early early start - 4.00am 2 rest stops & lunch en route Medals, t-shirt & fizz Transfer to hotel near Reykjavik Celebratory dinner & party Day 4 - Wed 30 August - Return to UK or Extension Breakfast in hotel Transfer to airport for group flights to London Extension Package Only: Check in to city centre hotel Lunch included Whale Watching tour Dinner at a local seafood restaurant Day 5 - Thursday 31 August - Extension Package Breakfast & check out Blue lagoon visit Transfer to airport for flight home How to join Unlike many Iceland Charity trips - this is a real challenge - and you should be able to get sponsorship from friends & family for your endeavours and smash the fundraising targets! You pay an initial deposit when registering, and agree to raise a minimum sponsorship target for a charity of your choice. We make the arrangements with the charity - you set up an on-line donation page (JustGiving etc) & fundrising then goes directly to your charity. Flights Included - £200 Reg Fee + £1,950 Fundraising Target Pay £200 registration deposit on-line to secure your Challenge place £1,950 minimum fundraising target for your charity of choice 80% of target is due with your charity 10 weeks prior to the Challenge Remaining 20% due no later than 4 weeks after Out of this sum - the charity pay the balance of your trip cost (£975) Full flight details will be released closer to the Challenge Inclusive of all taxes & surcharges Flights NOT Included - £200 Reg Fee + £1,350 Fundraising Target Pay £200 registration deposit on-line to secure your Challenge place £1,350 minimum fundraising target for your charity of choice 80% of this target is due with your charity 10 weeks prior to the Challenge Remaining 20% due no later than 4 weeks after Out of this sum - the charity pay the balance of your trip cost (£675) Book your own flights to and from Iceland You will need to meet in Rekjavik on 27 August for transfer to the start Visit the event website www.theicelandchallenge.com for more information or contact our fundraising team via email@example.com or 023 9387 1520.